On 28/3, sk & bw travelled back to Kuching as the delivery time is near and bw had to board for the airplane on the 34th week. Therefore, in due with the school Khmer New Year holiday, we were home to Kuching. Thanks God for providing us a wonderful fellowship and rest in Kuching during this period.
But today, for the first time, sk is traveling alone back to PP as the school is reopen tomorrow after the holiday. Bw is not going back together because she cannot board for plane anymore and she will stay back in Kuching while waiting for the delivery of the baby boy on the first week of May. She is doing fine so far and both of us are looking forward for the arrival of the baby soon. Thanks God for taking care of three of us and provide an apportunity for sk to vote too in Kuching.
After going back to PP, sk will continue in his teaching and cover the teaching for bw too. At the same time, he needs to prepare for a BB CE time sharing in Kuching on 1st May in a BB Camp. He will come back to Kuching again on the beginning of May to welcome the arrival of baby.
We had given name to the baby as Zhe Yu, Zhe means wisdom and Yu means language/word. We hope that this baby will be equipped with the Word of Wisdom (which can only be obtained from God) to follow, share and apply it in his entire life. May God bless this baby to be His child and with His favour.
Please pray for us during this time:
1. Pray for the wisdom and mercy from God for sk to handle more classes to replace bw’s absence.
2. Pray for the smooth renovation project that will start tomorrow in MSC as sk is back to oversee the project.
3. Pray for the wisdom for sk in the preparation for the BB sharing on 1/5 in Kuching.
4. The journey mercy for sk to travel again on 30/4 back to Kuching from PP.
5. Pray for bw’s health and the good condition of the baby.
6. Pray for wisdom for bw to finish the computer department handbook and the Grade 12 computer course syllabus during this period at home.
7. If there is no complication, bw will go through the caesarean on 5/5, pls pray for the operation.
Thanks for your prayer supports and stand with us all these time… Thank God for you. May God bless you and your family abundantly.